you can always have a lot of fun every day, when you see somebody, or like a artist
treat them like friend.
You can always do what you want when you like when you want, what ever day you want, if your parents say yes or no.
Just so you know, I know Hannah Montana
I know what ever you wish for will come true, because you will make it come true! I love you Solee!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with your mama here, I have a feeling you are going to make your dreams come true, whatever you wish. You are that special!
ReplyDeleteAll my wishes have came true so far...so it must work! :)
ReplyDeletealso, teach your mother about parents authority, and that you shouldn't do what your parents tell you not to do... :) your cute solee. i love your blog
ReplyDeleteWell you obviously see shooting stars, because you have a horse you lucky girl!! I love art too, drawing and painting are my favorites! I like your Mom's art a lot too, I bet you must love art too, with our mom and dad being so creative!! I have a dog too, his name is Max. He thinks he is a really BIG dog...but he is a littler dog, only 23 pounds!
ReplyDelete