I remember one day when me and my sister were little, we saw a rainbow and tried to find the end to see if could find the treasure. It was fun, but we never did find the end. I love the way you think about things in your world. You are magical! Love you, Anita
Well I think you get a wish for sure, but should let the leprechaun keep his gold, they are supposedly very protective of their treasure! Hey Solee! I am blog friends with your Mom and was SO happy to hear you wanted to blog! It can be very fun!!
yeah! I think we would find a beautiful pot of gold!
ReplyDeleteI remember one day when me and my sister were little, we saw a rainbow and tried to find the end to see if could find the treasure. It was fun, but we never did find the end.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you think about things in your world. You are magical!
Love you,
Anita
Well I think you get a wish for sure, but should let the leprechaun keep his gold, they are supposedly very protective of their treasure!
ReplyDeleteHey Solee! I am blog friends with your Mom and was SO happy to hear you wanted to blog! It can be very fun!!